HOTEL RULES AND REGULATIONS
• Hotel rooms are rented for a specified number of nights. Check-in time is at 2.00 p.m. on the day of arrival and check-out time is at 10.00 a.m. on the following day. In the case of a one day stay, check-in time is from 6.00 a.m. on the day of arrival and check-out time is 6.00 p.m. of the same day.
• The hotel is required to register every guest. Guests are requested to show their identity documents. Identity documents remain at the reception desk until the moment of bill settlement; otherwise, the guest is charged in advance for accommodation at the hotel.
• In case guests resign from their accommodation in the course of their stay, the hotel does not reimburse them for their accommodation fee.
• If guests do not specify the duration of their stay at the moment of renting a room, it is assumed that guests stay for one night only.
• The request for prolongation of stay in excess of the period specified on the day of arrival should be notified at the reception desk by 9.00 a.m. on the day when the deadline for renting the room elapses in the case of standard hotel nights. In the case of a one day stay, such notification should be made by 5.00 p.m. The hotel shall comply with the request for prolonged stay as far as it is possible.
• Occupancy of the room after 10.00 a.m. or after 6.00 p.m. shall be treated as prolongation of stay. In case guests vacate the room by 12.00 or 8.00 p.m. respectively, a half-day charge shall be collected.
• The reception desk issues only one room card. The loss of the card is subject to a fee of PLN 50.00.
• Hotel guests are requested not refrain from making the room available to other persons, also during the time of rental.
• Persons who were not registered at the hotel cannot stay at the hotel room and within hotel premises.
• The hotel may refuse to accept a guest who, during a previous stay at the hotel grossly violated these Rules and Regulations, causing damage to hotel property or property of other guests, injuries to persons with respect to guests, hotel employees or other persons residing at the hotel or who violated peace and order at the hotel in another manner.
• The hotel provides services in line with its category. In case of any reservations with respect to the quality of services, guests are requested to notify them at the reception desk.
• The hotel shall not be responsible for loss or damage to funds in cash, securities, valuables, other valuable items or items possessing scientific or artistic value unless they were stored in the deposit box at the reception desk.
• The hotel shall not be liable for damages to or loss of a car or another vehicle belonging to guests. The hotel parking site is not guarded.
• The curfew at the hotel lasts from 10.00 p.m. to 6.00 a.m.
• On account of fire safety, use of water heaters, irons and other electric appliances that do not constitute room equipment is forbidden in hotel rooms. This does not refer to battery chargers and supply devices for television, radio and computer equipment.
• There is a complete smoking ban at the hotel.
• Hotel guests bear full material responsibility for any type of damages to or destruction of items, equipment and technical appliances at the hotel resulting from the fault of the guest or person visiting the guest.
• In case the provisions of these Rules and Regulations are violated, the hotel may refuse provision of further services to the person who violates them. Such person shall be required to comply with hotel demands forthwith, in particular to pay for the damages and destruction and to leave hotel premises.
Items of personal use left in a hotel room by a departing guest shall be sent back to the guest, upon the guest’s cost, to the provided address. In case there is no address available, the hotel shall store the items for three months and subsequently donate them for charity purposes or public use.